OSHA #7210 – Pandemic Influenza Preparedness
The focus of this one-day course is to provide private businesses within general industry with an opportunity to enhance their awareness and preparation for a pandemic. This course will help these business leaders to gain the knowledge and strategies that can help them to assure business continuity and employee safety in the midst of a pandemic influenza event. The course will focus on recognizing the reality of the hazards and risks associated with a pandemic, as well as developing the strategies that can help a business, their community, and their family with realistic preparation for a pandemic.
- Offer information on strategies that can be used to control the spread of the virus
- Provide information on strategies that can help minimize exposure for employees and family
- Increase the awareness of participants of the many valuable resources available particularly from OSHA and other government agencies.
- Earn 0.7 CEU's
- The potential impact of a pandemic influenza event on a business and community
- The critical elements of a preparedness plan
- Realistic, sound strategies for supporting continuity of a business their community and their family.