OSHA #7210 – Pandemic Influenza Preparedness
The focus of this one-day course is to provide private businesses within general industry with an opportunity to enhance their awareness and preparation for a pandemic. This course will help these business leaders to gain the knowledge and strategies that can help them to assure business continuity and employee safety in the midst of a pandemic influenza event. The course will focus on recognizing the reality of the hazards and risks associated with a pandemic, as well as developing the strategies that can help a business, their community, and their family with realistic preparation for a pandemic.
- Offer information on strategies that can be used to control the spread of the virus
- Provide information on strategies that can help minimize exposure for employees and family
- Increase the awareness of participants of the many valuable resources available particularly from OSHA and other government agencies.
- Earn 0.55 CEU
- The potential impact of a pandemic influenza event on a business and community
- The critical elements of a preparedness plan
- Realistic, sound strategies for supporting continuity of a business their community and their family.
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Itasca, IL||Nov. 11, 2016||8 a.m.-3 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Sept. 29, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.