OSHA 7205 - Health Hazard Awareness
This course provides an introduction to common health hazards that are encountered in the workplace. These health hazards will include exposure to chemicals, asbestos, silica and lead. The course will feature these topics: identification of hazard; sources of exposure; health hazard information; evaluation of exposure; and engineering and work practice controls. The course materials will include an instructor and student manual; workshops and group activities; and PowerPoint presentations. The course is designed as an awareness course for employers and employees.
Click a location link below to register online.
|Location||Dates||Reg. Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||EB Expires*|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.
General Registration Information
- Note: Trainer Course Prerequisites ARE VERIFIED
- Download Course Registration Form
- Fax or mail your registration, using a check or purchase order
- Download General Course Information Form
- Online courses are offered through a partnership with Eastern Michigan University. Upon registration, they will send you login information.
- Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone
Courses begin between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. Your specific start time will be listed on your confirmation letter.