OSHA #7205 - Health Hazard Awareness
This course provides an introduction to common health hazards that are encountered in the workplace. These health hazards will include exposure to chemicals, asbestos, silica and lead. The course will feature these topics: identification of hazard; sources of exposure; health hazard information; evaluation of exposure; and engineering and work practice controls. The course materials will include an instructor and student manual; workshops and group activities; and PowerPoint presentations. The course is designed as an awareness course for employers and employees.
- Understand common health hazards in the workplace and methods for controlling and abatement of these hazards
- Earn 0.6 CEU
- Identification of hazards
- Sources of exposure
- Health hazard information
- Evaluation of exposure
- Engineering and work practice controls
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||July 18, 2016||7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.||$200||$175||$150||June 6, 2016||Register Here|
|Itasca, IL||Sept. 16, 2016||8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||$200||$175||$150||Aug. 4, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.