OSHA #7125 - Seminar on Combustible Dust Hazards
This course covers the hazards posed by combustible dust within general industry. The seminar format is a shortened version of the OSHA #7120 Introduction to Combustible Dust Hazards and omits discussions on National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standards, combustible dust definitions, and workshops. Upon course completion the student will have the ability to utilize strategies that assure employee safety in those industries that use or produce materials that generate combustible dust.
- Recognize control and mitigation methods
- Understand control of electrical installation hazards for combustible dust areas
- Earn 0.65 CEU
- Recognizing the hazards and risks associated with combustible dust
- Control of electrical installation hazards
- Developing controls and strategies to prevent or mitigate combustible dust fires and explosions
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Dates||Class Times||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||April 7, 2017||7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Feb. 24, 2017||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Aug. 14, 2017||7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||July 3, 2017||Register Here|
|Itasca, IL||Nov. 28, 2017||8 a.m.-4 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Oct. 17, 2017||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.