OSHA #7115 - Lockout/Tagout
Students will learn about the role and responsibility of the employer to develop and implement an energy control program, or lock-out/tag-out (LOTO) for the protection of workers while performing, servicing, and maintenance activities on machines and equipment. In addition, students will learn how to detect hazardous conditions and implement control measures as they relate to the control of hazardous energy. This course is also designed to assist students in the development and implementation of energy control programs, including written isolation procedures, training for authorized and affected employees, and periodic inspection of energy control procedures.
- Explain the importance of energy control programs, procedures, training, audits and methods of controlling hazardous energy
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills required to safely perform servicing and maintenance activities.
- Earn 0.75 CEU
- Understanding and application of definitions relating to OSHA's Control of Hazardous Energy Standards
- Types of hazardous energy
- Energy isolation options
- Periodic inspections
- Required training
- Energy control program and procedures
- Training guidelines
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Dates||Class Times||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||March 3, 2017||7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Jan. 20, 2017||Register Here|
|Itasca, IL||July 21, 2017||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||June 9, 2017||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Oct. 6, 2017||7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Aug. 25, 2017||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.