OSHA 7100 - Introduction to Machinery and Machine Safeguarding
The main focus of this course is to increase the participant's knowledge and skill in proper machine safeguarding techniques, and to highlight the benefits of guarding various types of machinery. It is the employer's responsibility to identify and select the safeguard necessary to protect employees and others in the work area, as well as provide appropriate training in safe work practices. Knowing when and how to properly safeguard machinery can reduce or eliminate the potential for accidents and injuries.
|Location||Dates||Reg. Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||EB Expires*|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.
General Registration Information
- Note: Trainer Course Prerequisites ARE VERIFIED
- Download Course Registration Form
- Fax or mail your registration, using a check or purchase order
- Download General Course Information Form
- Online courses are offered through a partnership with Eastern Michigan University. Upon registration, they will send you login information.
- Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone
Courses begin between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. Your specific start time will be listed on your confirmation letter.