OSHA #7005 - Public Warehousing & Storage
The course is designed as a training course for warehouse workers and will focus on many hazards and injuries that are likely to be encountered in warehouse operations. It has been shown that warehousing has become an increasingly hazardous area to work in. OSHA has identified Public Storage and Warehousing as one of seven industries with a high lost time claims rate. Injuries may occur from forklifts; material handling and lifting; exposure to hazardous substances; and slips, trips and falls. The course will discuss: powered industrial trucks; material handling/lifting/ergonomics; hazard communication; walking and working surfaces; and exit routes and fire protection.
- Learn proper techniques to avoid injuries from forklifts, material handling, exposure to hazardous substances, slip, trip, and falls
- Earn 0.7 CEU
- Proper techniques for industrial forklifts (PIT)
- Proper material handling, stacking and lifting
- Learn ways to avoid slips, trips, and falls
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Rockford, IL||April 13, 2016||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||March 2, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.