OSHA #521 - OSHA Guide to Industrial Hygiene
This course addresses industrial hygiene practices and related OSHA regulations and procedures. Topics include permissible exposure limits, OSHA health standards, respiratory protection, engineering controls, hazard communication, OSHA sampling procedures and strategy, workplace health program elements and other industrial hygiene topics. The course features workshops in health hazard recognition, OSHA health standards and a safety and health program workshop. A laptop computer with a web browser and WiFi capability is highly recommended.
- Interpret requirements of OSHA health requirements
- Recognize potential health hazards in the workplace
- Perform basic health hazard evaluation using OSHA sampling procedures
- Recommend suitable strategies for controlling hazardous conditions
- Describe the elements required for an effective workplace health program
- Earn 2.6 CEU or 4.34 CM
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Dates||Class Times||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||Feb. 13-16, 2017||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$850||$825||$800||Jan. 2, 2017||Register Here|
|Itasca, IL||Dec. 11-14, 2017||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$850||$825||$800||Oct. 30, 2017||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.