OSHA #510 - Occupational Safety & Health Standards for the Construction Industry
This course for private sector personnel covers OSHA policies, procedures, and standards, as well as construction safety and health principles. Topics include scope and application of the OSHA construction standards. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are the most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide.
This course is the prerequisite for OSHA #500. If you are interested in taking OSHA #500 and would like more information on additional course prerequisites or to see if you may be eligible, contact Nancy Grych at (815) 753-6902.
- Select the appropriate OSHA standards that apply to a hazard
- Identify elements of a successful construction safety program
- Identify the more frequently cited OSHA standards
- Implement an effective record keeping procedure
- Earn 2.6 CEU or 4.34 CM
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Dates||Class Times||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||June 6-9, 2016||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$800||$775||$750||April 25, 2016||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Aug. 8-11, 2016||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$800||$775||$750||June 27, 2016||Register Here|
|Decatur, IL||Sept. 12-15, 2016||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||$800||$775||$750||Aug. 1, 2016||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Oct. 3-6, 2016||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$800||$775||$750||Aug. 22, 2016||Register Here|
|Cleveland, OH||Oct. 11-14, 2016||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||$800||$775||$750||Aug. 30, 2016||Register Here|
|Green Bay, WI||Oct. 11-14, 2016||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||$800||$775||$750||Aug. 30, 2016||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Dec. 5-8, 2016||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$800||$775||$750||Oct. 24, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.