OSHA #3095 - Electrical Standards
This course is designed to provide the student with a survey of OSHA's electrical standards and the hazards associated with electrical installations and equipment. Topics include single-phase and three-phase systems, cord-connected and plug-connected and fixed equipment, grounding, ground fault circuit interrupters, and safety-related work practices. Emphasis is placed on electrical hazard recognition and OSHA policies and procedures. Students will receive instruction on safe and correct use of their electrical testing equipment.
- Detect electrical hazards, determine which OSHA standards apply and achieve the appropriate abatement
- Identify the proper use of safety electrical test equipment
- Understand the effects of electrical currents on the human body with respect to voltage, current path, and the duration of exposure
- Know OSHA electrical standards
- Connect the National Electrical Code to OSHA's Electrical Standard
- Participate in an electrical lab
- Earn 2.6 CEU or 4.34 CM
|Location||Dates||Class Times||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||Feb. 16-19, 2016||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$800||$775||$750||Jan. 5, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.