OSHA 30 Hour General IndustryTraining
Earn US Department of Labor, OSHA Training certificates of completion, 10-hour and 30-hour cards through the National Safety Education Center.
This training is available for contruction, general industry and martime. Supervisors and those desiring a more extensive training safety and health will learn a variety of training. Workers can receive additional training on hazards specific to their job. 30 hours of mandatory and optional topics will be covered.
In the event a student loses their card, a $25 per-item processing charge will be assessed. This applies to all Trainer, 10-, 16-, or 30-hour cards or OSHA course certificates. The fee must be paid before request is processed.
For complete listing of Construction 10 Hour Training, visit the Construction Safety Council course calendar.
General Registration Information
- Note: Trainer Course Prerequisites ARE VERIFIED
- Download Course Registration Form
- Fax or mail your registration, using a check or purchase order
- Download General Course Information Form
- Online courses are offered through a partnership with Eastern Michigan University. Upon registration, they will send you login information.
- Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone