OSHA 2045 - Machinery and Machine Guarding Standards
This shortened version of #2040 familiarizes the student with various types of common machinery and the related safety standards. Guidance is provided on the hazards associated with various kinds of machinery and the control of hazardous energy sources (lockout/tagout). The course presents an approach to machinery inspection that enables participants to recognize hazards and to provide options to achieve abatement. These hazards include mechanical motions and actions created by points of operation and other machinery processes. Also included is hands-on training in the laboratories.
|Location||Dates||Reg. Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||EB Expires*|
|Hoffman Estates, IL||01/28/2013 - 01/31/2013||$800.00||$775.00||$750.00||12/21/2012|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.
General Registration Information
- Note: Trainer Course Prerequisites ARE VERIFIED
- Download Course Registration Form
- Fax or mail your registration, using a check or purchase order
- Download General Course Information Form
- Online courses are offered through a partnership with Eastern Michigan University. Upon registration, they will send you login information.
- Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone