OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training
Earn US Department of Labor, OSHA Training certificates of completion, 10-hour and 30-hour cards through the National Safety Education Center.
This course is available for construction, general industry and maritime. Workers are provided with general awareness about recognizing and preventing hazards commonly found in the workplace. OSHA recommends this training as an orientation to occupational safety and health. Workers can receive additional training on hazards specific to their job. 10 hours of mandatory and optional topics will be covered.
For complete listing of Construction 10 Hour Training, visit the Construction Safety Council course calendar.
General Registration Information
- Note: Trainer Course Prerequisites ARE VERIFIED
- Download Course Registration Form
- Fax or mail your registration, using a check or purchase order
- Download General Course Information Form
- Online courses are offered through a partnership with Eastern Michigan University. Upon registration, they will send you login information.
- Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone