HAZWOPER 40-Hour - Hazardous Waste Operations
All employees (including managers and supervisors) who work at a hazardous waste site in which there exists a possibility of exposure to hazardous substances should take this course.
This is a comprehensive training program that encompasses all aspects of hazardous waste operations. This training covers:
- Health and safety programs.
- Site characterization and analysis.
- Appropriate site control procedures.
- Employee training requirements (29 CFR 1910.120 [e]).
- Engineering controls, work practices, and personal protective equipment for employee protection.
- Monitoring procedures and requirements.
- Informational programs.
- Procedures for handling drums and containers.
- Decontamination procedures.
- Procedures for emergency response by employees at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites.
- Illumination requirements.
- Sanitation practices at temporary workplaces.
Training Materials: Those attending this training program will receive a training manual that includes a detailed script keyed to overhead graphics and the U.S. Department of Transportation's Emergency Response Guidebook. A certificate and wallet card will be awarded to the student upon successful completion of the training program.
|Location||Dates||Class Times||Reg. Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||EB Expires*|
|Hillside, IL||5/18/15 - 5/22/15||7:30 am - 4:00 pm||$995.00||$975.00||$945.00||4/06/15|