Foundations of Excellence: Improvement Dimension
April 13, 2009
The Improvement Dimension is examining how the first-year experience at NIU is linked to the institutionís overall assessment and at how those assessments can be used to promote and sustain ongoing improvement. The committee members are also looking at the first-year experience practices at other institutions and as documented in the current research.
The committee members will:
- identify patterns in the student and faculty/staff survey results;
- take an active part in the review of and discussions about university and/or programmatic documents;
- conduct interviews, focus groups, etc.;
- recommend action plans; and
- write a committee report on the dimension.
For additional information about, to participate in, or to provide information for the Improvement Dimension contact co-chairs Angela Branson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sherrill Morris (email@example.com).
Another prize winner named
Nina Mounts from the Department of Psychology is also a $50 cash prize winner in the faculty/staff survey drawing.