Faculty & Staff
- Peter Van Ael, www.petervanael.com, Chair, Museum Studies Committee; Coordinator, Olson Gallery, M.A., Museum Science, Texas Tech University; M.F.A., School of the Art Institute of Chicago; M.A., Art History, Webster University
- Stanley Arnold, Assistant Professor, History
- Diana Arntzen, Coordinator of Marketing and Education, NIU Art Museum, Museum Studies Certificate, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Sinclair Bell, Assistant Professor, School of Art, Northern Illinois University
- Josephine Burke, Director, NIU Art Museum, M.A., Northern Illinois University
- Robert Carter, Instructor, Teaching & Learning; Curator, Blackwell History of Education Museum, Ed.D.
- Amy K. Levin, Professor, Women's Studies & English, Ph.D., City University of New York
- Helen Nagata, Assistant Professor, Art History, Ph.D., Stanford University
- Peter Olson, Assistant Director, NIU Art Museum, M.F.A., Northern Illinois University
- Catherine Raymond, Associate Professor, Art History; Director, Center of Burma Studies, Ph.D., La Sorbonne Paris
- Jennifer Kirker, Director, NIU Anthropology Museum, M.A., The Pennsylvania State University
- David Oberg, Executive Director, Grayslake Heritage Center; past president, Illinois Association of Museums.
- Pamela Rohleder, Director, Bartlett History Museum & Bartlett Depot Museum, Vice President, Kane DuPage Regional Museum Association.