Materials Management

Surplus Item Request Form

Property Control retains usable office furniture and equipment for redistribution within the University.

Please use this form to submit your surplus "wish list" to Property Control. Property Control will keep your information on file and will watch for the surplus items you are looking for to re-purpose within your department.When Property Control sees an item returned to surplus that appears to meet your request, a Property Control employee will contact you.