Real Estate Law Society (RELS)
The Real Estate Law Society has two main goals. First, it sets itself out to educate the Northern Illinois Law School community on the issues that face lawyers involved in Real Estate transactions today. Second, it provides connections and networking opportunities for students who are interested in working in residential or commercial Real Estate fields. RELS typically has two main events each year; a guest speaker in the fall, and a panel discussion in the spring.
- President: Karen Levin - Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President: Jake Beechy - email@example.com
- Treasurer: Nick Carrescia - Nick.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Anne McLean - email@example.com
- Social Chair: TJ Stout - firstname.lastname@example.org