Law Journal Press treatises
The Law Library offers online access to 14 Law Journal Press treatises. Per agreements with the publisher, only one user can access a given title at a time.
The titles available are:
- Antitrust Basics / Thomas V. Vakerics
- Antitrust: An Economic Approach / Richard A. Givens
- Class Actions: The Law of 50 States / Thomas A. Dickerson
- Corporate Privileges and Confidential Information / Jerome G. Snider et al.
- Grand Jury Practice / Howard W. Goldstein
- Health Care Benefits Law / Jeffrey D. Mamorsky
- Insurance Coverage Disputes / John H. Mathias, Jr. et al.
- Intellectual Property Law / Jay Dratler, Jr. & Stephen M. McJohn
- Internet and Online Law / Kent D. Stuckey
- Law and Practice of Secured Transactions / Richard F. Duncan et al.
- Licensing of Intellectual Property / Jay Dratler, Jr. & Stephen M. McJohn
- RICO: Civil and Criminal Law and Strategy / Jed S. Rakoff & Howard W. Goldstein
- Structured Settlements and Periodic Payment Judgments / Daniel W. Hindert et al.
- Travel Law / Thomas A. Dickerson
If you have questions or comments about the Law Journal Press treatises online, please contact John Austin, Director of the Law Library.