Students, faculty, and staff of the College of Law can obtain off-campus access to these databases; ask a librarian for details.
Labor and Employment Law Resource Center
This online collection includes:
- Affirmative Action Compliance Manual for Federal Contractors
- Americans with Disabilities Act Manual, Newsletter, and Cases
- Collective Bargaining Manual and Bulletin
- EEOC Compliance Manual
- Fair Employment Practices Manual, Newsletter, and Cases
- Individual Employment Rights Manual, Newsletter, and Cases
- International Labor and Employment Laws
- Labor Arbitration Rules, Procedures and Directories
- Labor Arbitration Decisions Labor Relations - NLRB and Court Decisions
- Sample Clauses
- Labor Relations Expediter
- State Labor Laws
- Wages and Hours Manual and Cases
The ABA/BNA Lawyers' Manual on Professional Conduct
The Manual is organized into four main sections: the Practice Guides, Ethics Rules, Current Reports, and Ethics Opinions.
- Each Practice Guide includes a brief overview of the topic, detailed background information and analysis of the law, and descriptions of how courts and ethics committees have applied the law in particular fact situations.
- Model Rules and Standards refer to the full text of American Bar Association standards, materials indicating how state ethics rules differ from ABA models, and text of other relevant codes.
- Current Reports offers information on recent court decisions, ethics opinions, disciplinary actions, and other news, all fully indexed.
- Ethics opinions consist of the full text of American Bar Association ethics opinions, and synopses of opinions by state and local bar associations. Relevant contact information is provided for each bar association.
Antitrust & Trade Regulation Report
Weekly report with online issues going back to February 1996. It highlights significant competition and deceptive trade practice law enforcement developments on the federal, state, and international levels.
Criminal Law Reporter
Weekly publication with online issues going back to August 1996. It highlights developments, trends, and emerging patterns in criminal law.
Weekly publication with online issues going back to January of 1996, covering developments in courts, Congress, federal agencies, state legislatures, industry, and environmental organizations.
Environment & Safety Library
This database combines continuously updated compliance tools with a research collection of federal and state laws, regulations, and documents.
Family Law Reporter
Weekly publication with online issues going back to August 1996. It highlights new federal and state cases, legislation, trends, and issues in family law.
Health Law Reporter
Weekly publication with online issues going back to February of 1996. It covers legal developments that influence the health care industry, including new cases, federal and state legislation, rules from federal regulators, and enforcement trends.
Labor Relations Week
Weekly publication with online issues going back to January of 1996. It provides legislative, regulatory, and general news organized by industry; analyzes and summarizes major labor relations' decisions that have an impact on labor relations; and tracks the full range of NLRB and court cases.
Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal
Weekly publication with online issues going back to February of 1996. It provides comprehensive news of the most important intellectual property cases, statutes, trends, and other key developments in all areas of the law.
Pension & Benefits Reporter
Weekly publication with online issues going back to January of 1996. This service monitors the laws, regulations, cases, and issues that influence pension and benefits policy, design, and administration.
Securities Regulation & Law Report
Weekly report with online issues going back to February 1996. It tracks federal and state developments in the regulation of securities and futures trading and accounting, with objective coverage of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodities Futures Trading Commission, industry, courts, and Congress.
The BNA Tax and Accounting Center offers expert analysis and practice tools from leading tax and accounting authorities along with other tax resources in one, integrated Center. The Center consists of:
- Accounting Policy & Practice Series
- Accounting for Income Taxes Package
- Compensation Planning Portfolios Library
- Country Portfolios Library
- Estates, Gifts & Trusts Portfolios Library
- Green Incentives Navigator Library
- Foreign Income Portfolios Library
- IRS Practice Adviser
- Premier International Tax Library
- Real Estate Portfolios Library
- Sales & Use Tax Portfolios Library
- State Tax Nexus Tools
- Premier State Tax Library
- Tax-Exempt Organizations Portfolios Library
- Tax Practice Series
- Tax Treaties Analysis
- Transfer Pricing Premier Library
- U.S. Income Portfolios Library
U.S. Law Week
Weekly publication with online issues going back to 1997. The editors select and summarize federal and state court and administrative cases that establish new precedents, address new statutes, contribute to emerging legal doctrines, tackle current controversies, or further splits in the Circuits.