Off-campus access to databases via EZProxy
Most databases on the Law Library website can be accessed from off-campus by logging into EZProxy, the off-campus authentication system in use at Founders Library.
- Click here to authenticate via EZProxy
- After you log in you will be returned to the Law Library home page. From there you can access any of the databases accessible from off-campus via EZProxy.
- The Online Research Center lists which databases are accessible from off-campus.
- As long as you do not close your browser window, you can switch from database to database without having to re-authenticate.
- See http://www.ulib.niu.edu/audience/authenticationFAQ.cfm for more information about using EZProxy with NIU library resources, and troubleshooting tips.