- About Us
- Academic Programs
- Latino Oral History Project
- News & Events
- Nuestra Voz
- Scholarships & Grants
- Student Organizations
- Contact Us
- Center Home
Center for Latino and Latin American Studies' Computer Lab
The Center for Latino and Latin American Studies makes a PC computer lab available to students. This is
a shared space with the Latino Resource Center. The entire building is equipped with wireless access.
The lab has 10 computer stations and four student desks. Students are asked to sign in prior to accessing the
Hours of Operation
The computer lab is open Mondays through Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. through
4:30 p.m. on Fridays.
Please note that printing is free while an allotted amount of paper per day lasts. Students are then asked to
supply their own paper. Staplers, three hole punch and paper cutters are available near the front desk.
The following programs are available to students on the workstations:
- Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher)
- Adobe Reader, Flash, and Shockwave
- Microsoft Security Essentials and Defender
- Internet Explorer & Google Chrome
- Students that are registered in classes that qualify them for the Citrix system will also be able to run SPSS and/or other software applications that Citrix supports. But, SPSS is NOT installed on the computer's hard drive.
Please contact the Assistant to the Director of Latin American Studies, Sandy López email@example.com or 753.8281
if you experience any issues in the computer lab.