- Juggling Reflection handout: Questions for students to reflect on with specific connections to SEL standards identified.
- Using Juggling in History: Earliest depiction of juggling known shows skillful Egyptian women on the 15th Beni Hassan tomb of an unknown prince from the Middle Kingdom period of about 1994 to 1781 B.C.
- Using Juggling in Science: Laws of Gravity. Student-teaching lesson plan that includes information about the class, theory-to-practice rationale, objectives and assessment plans, materials, grouping techniques, procedures, and space for reflection.
- Certificate of Recognition for Practice in the Art of Juggling.
- See Frequently Asked Questions too.