- About ITS
- AccountID / Z-ID & Password
- Connect to the NIU Network
- Copier Services
- Document Services
- Forms & Rates for Services
- Information Security
- Labs / Smart Classrooms
- Phone & Voice Services
- Software & Downloads
- Web & Application Development
- ITS A-Z
- Contact Us
- Information Technology Services
Three ways to use Anywhere Print
- Print from a computer lab. See how.
- Print from your personal laptop or home computer. Install the Popup Client on your personal laptop or home computer, process detailed below.
- Email your document to MobilePrint@niu.edu, some limitations exist see Mobile Print for more information.
Install Popup Client
- Go to http://myprint.niu.edu/packages.asp
- Select either Windows Or Mac Uniprint Client
- Read & accept license agreement
- Click install
- Click finish once installation is complete
- Select File > Print from your application.
- Select the UniprintQueue on VM-PHAROSPRINT1.NIUNT.NIU.EDU as your printer. Note: All copies and prints default to "black and white" unless you change the default to "color" in Print Properties.
- When presented with the Popup, enter your Z ID if you're paying with OneCard Huskie Bucks. If you are paying with VTS, enter the 6 digit number on the front of the VTS card.
Pick up your print
- Swipe your OneCard, or VTS card, at any Anywhere Printer. See Map
- Select your PRINT. Note: you will only see YOUR prints
- Select PRINT.
Select LOG OUT, and Colect your print. See image
Note: You have up to 24 hours to release your print.