- About ITS
- AccountID / Z-ID & Password
- Connect to the NIU Network
- Copier Services
- Document Services
- Forms & Rates for Services
- Information Security
- Labs / Smart Classrooms
- Phone & Voice Services
- Software & Downloads
- Student Printing
- Web & Application Development
- ITS A-Z
- Contact Us
- Information Technology Services
Anywhere Printing from a computer or laptop
Install Anywhere Printing
- Go to myprint.niu.edu/packages.asp
- Select Mac or Windows client
- Read & accept license agreement
- Click install
- Click finish once installation is complete
Submit your print job
- Select File > Print from your application.
- Select UniprintQueue on VM-PHAROSPRINT1.NIUNT.NIU.EDU as your printer.
- All copies and prints default to "black and white" unless you select "color" in Print Properties.
- Enter your Z-ID if you're paying with OneCard Huskie Bucks.
Enter the 6 digit number on the front of the VTS card If you're paying with a VTS card.
Your print job will be available for 24 hours.
Get your printed document
- Swipe your OneCard or VTS card at any Anywhere Printer.
Anywhere Printer locations
- Select your print job. Note: you will see only your print jobs.
- Select PRINT.
- Select LOG OUT and collect your print.