- About ITS
- AccountID / Z-ID & Password
- Anywhere: Apps, Files, Printing, Collaboration/Vibe
- Connect to the NIU Network
- Copier Services
- Document Services
- Forms & Rates for Services
- Information Security
- Labs / Smart Classrooms
- Phone Services
- Software & Downloads
- Web & Application Development
- ITS A-Z
- Contact Us
- Information Technology Services
It's probably a phishing email if:
- a hyperlinked address in the email is different from the address displayed when you mouse over it
- the message uses poor spelling and grammar
- it asks for personal information like an account number or your password
- it offers something that's too good to be true
- you didn't order, request, buy, play, etc. what's in the message
- it contains threats - legitimate businesses don't threaten you if you don't send information
- you have to send money to cover "expenses"
Don't get caught! Think before you open email.
Faculty & Staff
Will you be away from your office around the holidays?
- Set an Out of Office Rule for your GroupWise mailbox
- Record a Temporary Absence Greeting for your voicemail
Vibe is a secure place for collaboration on projects and processes. Access it anywhere from any device connected to the Internet. NIU faculty and staff automatically have a Vibe account with 5GB of storage.
Learn more > Vibe
Internet Exlorer 11
IE 11 and OnBase - enable Compatibility View:
- Go to Tools
- Go to Compatibility View Settings
- Add niu.edu to the site list
ITS has established a system maintenance window from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Sundays. System availability should not be impacted during the maintenance window unless noted below.
|On Sunday, December 15th, 2013, between 6:00AM and 8:00AM, the following services will be unavailable: directory.niu.edu vibe.niu.edu Student email GroupWise email delivery and passwords changed during this time will be queued for processing by 8:00 AM|