SMG Program Overview Webinar
This Webinar is designed to provide basic information on both the online resources available in the Teacher Support Center and the student simulated portfolio. Attendees will learn how to locate lessons and activities to help them incorporate the SMG program into their classrooms; where to view the student portfolios and rankings lists; and where to access online tutorials and SMG Rules; see a tour of the online simulated portfolio; learn how to place a trade.
Why a Webinar?
- Discover how easy it is to implement The Stock Market Game™ program with your students
- Offers a one hour overview of the program and resources available to help you teach the SMG
- Participate anywhere you have access to a computer and a telephone line
- No cost to participate (and no travel costs to attend)
- Registration is quick and simple
How do I register for a Webinar?
- Click a registration link for the date and time that works best for you.
- Register at least 24 hours in advance.
- Upon registering, you will receive an email with a link to join the Webinar, as well as the phone number to call for the audio portion.
- Begin the process of joining the Webinar and phone call five minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Email email@example.com if you are no longer able to participate in the Webinar once registered, or for information on availability of other Webinar dates or topics.
What do I need to know to participate?
- Access to a computer with Internet and a phone at the same time is necessary - a Webinar is visual and auditory.
- Any Internet browser will work.
- Land lines are preferred but not required. Speaker phones are discouraged; phones with a mute function are helpful.
- The audio/phone portion of the meeting is toll-free.
- Plan to be in a quiet environment - Webinar attendees will hear all the noises around you unless you mute your phone.
- Note-taking is not required, however attendees are welcome to take notes to help recall information.
- Attendees are encouraged to ask questions during the Webinar. Time permitting, webinars typically end with a question and answer session.