Personal Finance Challenge resources
Illinois Personal Finance Challenge (IPFC) resources
- The IPFC General Rules (5-8 and 9-12)
- The IPFC State Event Rules (9-12)
- The IPFC Tools and Resources document (5-12)
- IPFC Frequently Asked Questions (9-12)
- National Standards for Financial Literacy (K-12)
- Online Flashcards
- National Personal Finance Challenge Rules (9-12)
- For assistance with teaching Economic Education, including personal finance, contact the Center for Economic Education nearest your school, or contact Econ Illinois at 815.753.0356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read what teachers say about this program
The Illinois Personal Finance Challenge (IPFC) is a program of Econ Illinois receiving support from BMO Harris with in-kind support provided by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. IPFC is endorsed by Illinois State Treasurer Michael W. Frerichs and the STEM Finance Learning Exchange.