Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Careers House
- Must major in Engineering, Computer Science fields, or other related science fields
- Freshmen students must have an ACT score of 21 or higher
- Incoming transfer students must have a 2.5 GPA
How to Sign Up
Log into Campus Housing Sign Up and follow the instructions for selecting a new room and meal plan. If you meet the above requirements, you will be able to select a room in the STEM Careers House. Note that depending on the time of the year, room selection may be unavailable to you. Learn more about the room selection timeline.
The Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Careers House is comprised of floor programs for General Science, Computer Science, and Engineering and Engineering Technology.
Students who live in the STEM Careers House gain a valuable edge in these competitive technical fields through networking and engaged learning opportunities. The STEM Careers House offers advisors and faculty from its three main academic disciplines who work with hall staff to create programs that appeal to students across multiple STEM fields.
- Trips to regional laboratories and industrial facilities
- Specialized tutoring and study nights
- Career preparation and social events
- Dinner discussions led by faculty
- Service opportunities in areas related to STEM careers