Sport, Recreation and Wellness Community
Stevenson A Tower
Register for a special section of UNIV 101
Contact Whitney Harris for a permit number after signing up for a room.
How to Sign Up
Log into Campus Housing Sign Up and follow the instructions for selecting a new room and meal plan. If you meet the above requirements, you will be able to select a room in the Sport, Recreation and Wellness Community. Note that depending on the time of the year, room selection may be unavailable to you. Learn more about the room selection timeline.
This community is perfect for any student who loves sport, recreation, and personal wellness. Students on this floor participate in intramural leagues, weekend trips, monthly workshops, and a special section of UNIV 101. They even get year-round direct contact to staff, faculty, and resources in University Recreation and Wellness and the Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education. This is a great opportunity to enhance your personal wellness and live with other students who share your interest in sport and recreation.
- Get to know your floormates in a kick-off event with teambuilding.
- Participate in a choice of four intramural leagues during the year, including 12” softball, flag football, volleyball, indoor soccer, basketball, floor hockey, 4-on-4 flag football, and outdoor soccer.
- Get a fitness assessment provided by University Recreation and Wellness personal trainers
- Meet with nutrition coaches to develop an individualized plan for better wellness throughout the year
- Choose from activities to participate in like crate climbing, specialty group fitness classes, canoe at the East Lagoon, ice skating during winter months, caving, hiking, cross country skiing, and more.
- Join friends from your floor in monthly workshops and special events offered by faculty and staff in University Recreation and Wellness and the Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education. Workshops topics can include exercise and fitness, environmental sustainability, careers in sport and recreation, financial management, and more.
Most activities are included in this LLC’s program fee ($50 per semester), but some activities have an additional cost.
For more information, contact Leanne Kulchawik.