Leadership and Service Community
Grant D Tower
Students must be dedicated to leadership and service, live on the floor each semester, and participate in regular floor programming around leadership and service. Non-house members may room on this floor with friend participating in this community.
How to Sign Up
Log into Campus Housing Sign Up and follow the instructions for selecting a new room and meal plan. If you meet the above requirements, you will be able to select a room in the Leadership and Service Community. Note that depending on the time of the year, room selection may be unavailable to you. Learn more about the room selection timeline.
Where leaders can grow, live, learn, and serve together
The Leadership and Service Community facilitates greater awareness of leadership and service on campus, within the community, and around the world. Students who live in this community will explore leadership and service through floor activities, speakers, excursions, and service opportunities.
- Excursions, speakers, and floor activities exploring leadership and service
- Newly remodeled Grant C Tower
- Close to student parking and Student Recreation Center
- Free WiFi access
- Computer lab
- Study lounges with flat screen TVs
- Unique opportunity to connect with students, faculty, and community members
A Themed Learning Community is a group of two to four courses taken by the same set of approximately 25 students over the course of a semester. These courses are taught in a way that will allow you to explore a common theme across all of the courses in your TLC.
If you decide to join the Leadership and Service Community, we think you'd be interested in these TLCs:
- Leadership & Service
- Psychology: Explorations of Perception
- Psychology: Growing a Mindset for Success
- Researching Cultural Experience through Rappin’ & Writin’ (CBS students only)
For More Information
To learn more about the Leadership and Service Community, please contact: