Business Careers House
Students must be business majors (non-business major may room with a business major friend) and participate in two Business Career House events each semester.
How to Sign Up
Log into Campus Housing Sign Up and follow the instructions for selecting a new room and meal plan. If you meet the above requirements, you will be able to select a room in the Business Careers House. Note that depending on the time of the year, room selection may be unavailable to you. Learn more about the room selection timeline.
Live in the Business Careers House and gain an edge over other business students. Residents gain exclusive access to the leaders of the College of Business and high-profile alumni through intimate events that also include awesome food and prizes. You'll live with fellow business majors and help and advise on everything from homework to what courses to take will be right down the hall. Set yourself up to be successful in college and reserve your spot in the only community for future successful business professionals.
- Unique opportunities to connect with business faculty and other business students
- Remodeled and expanded rooms in Grant C Tower
- Close to student parking and Student Recreation Center
- Free WiFi access
- Computer lab
- Study lounges with flat screen TVs
- Unique opportunity to connect with business faculty and other business majors
A Themed Learning Community is a group of two to four courses taken by the same set of approximately 25 students over the course of a semester. These courses are taught in a way that will allow you to explore a common theme across all of the courses in your TLC.
If you decide to join the Business Careers House, we think you'd be interested in these TLCs:
- Business & Society
- Leadership & Service
- Psychology: Explorations of Perception
- Psychology: Growing a Mindset for Success