CA/CDA Job Overview
Requirements for the CA/CDA Position:
- Attend one of the information sessions
- Completed 24 credit hours by the end of the semester in which they are applying
- Have at least a 2.5 semester and cumulative GPA
- One semester of group living experience
- Be in good judicial standing with the University
- Continue enrollment as a full time student
Community Advisor/Community Development Assistant’s responsibilities:
- Assisting residents with personal and academic concerns.
- Encouraging the development of mature behavior among residents.
- Maintaining an atmosphere conducive to academic excellence.
- Coordinating programs and events that address the academic and personal needs of residents, using the Residential Curriculum model.
- Enforcing University policy and regulations, as listed in the Residence Hall Handbook.
Special note: The CA Recruitment Process is fluid and subject to change throughout the process. If such changes are warranted, we will inform all candidates in advance so that they have enough time to prepare/adjust their schedules/commitments.