Frequently Asked Questions

If You are Seeking Employment with Office of General Counsel. . .

EmploymentAs a Legal Intern

The Division typically hires graduate assistants as Legal Interns or Law Clerks.  Applicants must be eligible for an Illinois 711 license. Postings are made in January for the summer and following academic year. 

As a Legal Professional