The center promotes effective research and teaching through a number of tutorials that have been developed for NIU faculty/staff, graduate teaching assistants, and students. Listed below are the online tutorials that the Center has developed.
- Introduction to Blackboard Next Generation
- Overview of Teaching and Related Responsibilities
- Podcasting Principles
- Preparing an Effective Course Syllabus
- Promoting and Maintaining Classroom Civility
- Recognizing and Assisting Students in Emotional Distress
- The University Libraries: Teaching and Research Support
- What are Clickers?