Join Our Team
Student Success Team
We're looking for a strong and diverse team of undergraduate student leaders who can represent the needs of the student body through their work at FSYE. Student success team members work on a team of 12 student leaders who assist FSYE in organizing and running a variety of programs such as mentoring programs, UNIV 101/201 Peer Educators, Y2 events, newsletters, Huskies Get Connected and more.
- This is a paid position that allows you to work on developing leadership, writing, teamwork and program planning skills.
- We also support JobsPLUS and EngagePLUS applications.
- We have multiple job openings.
- You will officially begin work in mid-August, we also offer summer work.
Application and Deadline
- Priority deadline is March 2, 2018 by 4:30 p.m.
- Final deadline is March 9, 2017 by 4:30 p.m.
Would you like to make a difference at NIU by helping new students adjust to college life? Interested in getting some teaching and leadership experience and adding that onto your resume? If that all sounds good to you, then you should apply join our team as a peer educator, graduate student leader or educator for our UNIV 101/201 courses.
UNIV 101/201 are one-credit, 11-week courses designed to help students adjust to NIU and develop the skills necessary to succeed in college.