Dr. King works to provide biological data to state and federal agencies charged with protecting biodiversity.
Current Student Research Opportunities
Dr. King foresees continuing opportunities for students to get involved in The King lab with biodiversity monitoring and inventory work at area forest preserves.
Student Research Projects
- Prey preferences and prey overlap in grassland snakes
- Animal responses to prairie restoration
- Blanding’s turtle hatchling success: a comparison of naturally and artificially incubated nests
- Determinants of amphibian breeding and reintroduction success in restored wetlands
- Growth and maturity in grassland snakes