Here you can setup cache parameters and adjust some settings for clips.
- Default cache folder - Specify a folder where you want VideoPad to store cached data.
- Maximum allowed cache size in Mb - Specify the maximum allowed hard drive space to be used by VideoPad's cache.
- Remove cache files on exit - Videopad will remove all cache files on exit. This restores occupied hard drive space but Videopad will need to rebuild cache next time you use it.
- Clear cache - Click this button to clear all unused cache files.
- Default still image duration - Specify the default duration of a still image when added to the Sequence. Note: Will not apply to images already added to the media list.
- Attach short sound clips to video - Select this option if you want sound clips to be automatically attached to video clips. For example, you may have some background music on your soundtrack that you want to always play at the same time as one of your video clips. If this feature is enabled, placing the sound clip at the same timeline position as your video clip will link them. Then, if you move your video clip around on the timeline, the sound clip will automatically move too. (Note the video clip must have a longer or equal duration.)
Note: Any changes to transitions options will not be applied to clips already on the sequence.
- Default transition duration - Specify the default duration of transitions applied to clips on the Sequence.
- Default transition type - Choose the default transition type from the list.
- Add transitions automatically - Tick this box to automatically add a transition to any clip you add to the sequence.
- Randomize transition type - Tick this box to randomize the type of transition used when an automatic transition is applied. If not ticked, automatic transitions will use the default transition type.