When you are ready to build your project, if you are burning it to a DVD you can choose to add chapters.
- First, add bookmarks to your timeline:
- Right click the timeline at the position where you would like the chapter separator to be. Choose "Set Bookmark" from the drop-down menu.
- Change the name and colour of the bookmark if you like (this will not affect your DVD chapters), then click Ok.
- Repeat the above steps for every position you want to start a new chapter. Each bookmark will be used as a chapter separator.
- Secondly, choose to export your movie to DVD:
- click the "Save Movie" button on the toolbar. Select Disc and click the "Make DVD Movie" button.
- Adjust the settings to your liking. For more help with the settings on this page, see Exporting to Disc.
- Click the OK button
- A dialog will appear asking if you would like to export your bookmarks as DVD Chapters. Select "Use bookmarks as chapters".