To schedule an advising appointment with the Center for the Study of Women, Gender and Sexuality, call us at 815-753-1038, email email@example.com or stop in Reavis Hall, room 103.
Although we are happy to provide drop-in advising if we are available, we do recommend that you schedule an appointment. Our center is open for appointments Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Academic Advising Center
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Advising
- Resources for Future Students
- Student Support Services assists and supports undergraduate students who are first generation, low income or learning/physically disabled.
- Academic Writing Center offers writing assistance to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Counseling and Consulation Services provides comprehensive mental health support for currently enrolled NIU students.
- Contact the Disability Resource Center to learn more about disability accommodations.
- The Sexual Misconduct and Prevention Resources website provides resources for members of the NIU community who have experienced sexual violence.