Seeking Help for Others


If you are worried about a student’s immediate safety or well-being, please call 911 so the police can respond and provide assistance. If you are unsure about a student’s immediate safety, please call Counseling and Consultative Services at 815-753-1206 to consult about your concerns. We can help you identify next steps and the options that are available.