Regular Volunteer Days
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 4-6pm.
The gardens open to volunteers in April. Weather notifications will be sent to volunteers through the online sign up system.
Tools are provided. Water is available in Anderson Hall (drinking fountains). Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and bring sunscreen and bug spray if needed.
Read more about our volunteer expecations in the 2018 Volunteer Guide.
- Planting: seeds can be planted in the greenhouse or directly sowed.
- Watering: depending on rain and when the veggies need it!
- Weeding and pest/disease control: we’re organic; we don’t use chemicals, so this means manually tending to the garden.
- Harvesting: ready to eat and deliver!
- Building support and trellis structures.