Delegates can stay in modern, well-equipped single bedroom residence hall in the Charles Commons on campus. The Charles Commons Residence Hall is located at 3301N. Charles Street in Baltimore, on the corner of 33rd and Charles Street. These are extremly comfortable, convenient, and affordable modern housing, which is the site of the conference. Housing (including breakfast and lunch) is only $350 for the entire conference: Sunday night through Thursday morning.
Please click here for housing link
* Groups of 2 or 4 private dormatory rooms share a "common space" that includes a very simple kitchenette.
* Breakfast is included Monday-Thursday. Lunch included Monday-Wednesday.
* The Charles Commons is a modern facility with WiFi and other amenities.
* An extra night of housing (Thursday night) is available for $50. Additional meals not included.
It is estimated that choosing a local hotel would ...
*... cost on the order $1000US per person (including meals) ...
*... require you to commute to and from the conference (20 minutes walk each way for the closest hotel)... So we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the attractive rate that we have negotiated on your behalf!
- Doubletree Inn at the Colonnade
- 4 East Madison Inn
- Mount Washington Conference Center
- Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
Considering the month of Ramadan, some muslims may continue fasting during the conference period. John Hopkiins University has a Muslim Association who can be helpful to provide support for this. Please contact ahead of time to know their arrangements for Ramadan (email@example.com and/or 240-476-2169).
If you are staying with Charles Commons Residence Hall and due to fasting, like to have frozen meals instead of regular meals, you need to request for this by the end of June. During the conference one can pick-up these meals everyday at 6:30pm from Nolan's Cafe. The contact email for request: JHURegistrationSvcs@hd.jhu.edu