NIU Department of
Chemistry & Biochemistry
Where the study of matter...matters!
External Research & Other Opportunities
Undergraduate Research Programs
- Virginia Commonwealth University REU | Virginia Commonwealth University (2/15/13)
- 2013 Nebraska Summer Research Program | University of Nebraska (11/16/12)
- ACS Nuclear & Radiochemistry Undergraduate Summer Schools | American Chemical Society (10/19/12)
- Undergraduate Student Research Programs | Oak Ridge National Laboratory (11/14/11)
NIU Undergraduate Programs
- 2013 University Honors Summer Scholars Program | NIU (2/28/13)
Symposiums & Lectures
- Cal Meyers Memorial Organic Chemistry Symposium | SIU-Carbondale (2/4/13)
- CIERA Fourth Annual Public Lecture - Science@NASA | Northwestern University (2/5/13)
Postdoctoral Fellowships and Research Programs
- Postdoctoral Scientist | Kansas State University (11/26/12)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship | NIH National Cancer Institute (9/18/12)
- Graduate Student Research Programs | Oak Ridge National Laboratory (11/14/11)
- Postdoc Opportunities | Oak Ridge National Laboratory (11/14/11)
Graduate School Opportunities
Current students, alumni, and employers are strongly encouraged to work with NIU Career Services to take full advantage of the available career planning and job search services.
Employers may also contact Ryan Damhoff to post a position announcement on our department's employment page.