NIU Department of
Chemistry & Biochemistry
Where the study of matter...matters!
Job Search Sites
- NIU Huskies Get Hired! - NIU's on-line job search database where you can apply for internships/full-time jobs and sign-up for on-campus interviews! Quick Start Guide to Huskies Get Hired!
- NIU Human Resources - A complete job listing (NIU faculty, supportive professional staff, civil service, extra help, graduate staff assistant, and student positions).
- American Chemical Society Job Search - Post your resume, search for jobs, sign-up to be notified when new jobs are posted on ACS Careers.
- Science Job Search - Science Careers allows you to search for the latest openings from hundreds of employers, post your resume, and create job alert agents. The system will store multiple resumes and cover letters that you can use to apply to jobs posted on Science Careers.
- ChemJobs.net - Search chemistry jobs worldwide.
- Organic Chemistry Portal - Jobs for organic chemists. Browse recent job openings worldwide, and find jobs in research and development both in industry and academia.
- Aerotek (Technical Staffing Agency) - The recruiters in Aerotek's scientific subsidiary have extensive connections and a thorough understanding of the science industry including the growing chemical, biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- CPS, Inc. - CPS, Inc. (Lab Division), located in Sycamore, Illinois, has been recruiting and placing chemists and scientists since 1973. For more information, please contact (815) 756-1221.
- Kelly Scientific Resources - Kelly recruiters have been matching top scientists with top scientific employers since 1995. They are seasoned scientists themselves who understand your unique needs.
- ResearchGate - The ResearchGate free job board is targeted to scientists and researchers.
Chemistry Jobs | Biochemistry Jobs