NIU Department of
Chemistry & Biochemistry
Where the study of matter...matters!
- Chemistry Instructor (General Chemistry) | Rock Valley College (3.17.14)
- Assistant Professor in Experimental Physical Chemistry | Colorado School of Mines (Golden, Colo.) (11.19.13)
- Faculty Positions in Green Emulsions, Micelles, and Surfactants (GEMS) Center | University of Connecticut (10.22.13)
- Assistant Professor in Computational Chemistry | University of Tennessee (10.16.13)
- Faculty Position in Physical Inorganic Chemistry | Wesleyan University (10.9.13)
- Assistant Professor in Materials Chemistry | University of Alabama (10.9.13)
- Faculty Position in Inorganic Chemistry | UCLA (10.8.13)
- Faculty Position in Nanoscience | Virginia Tech (10.7.13)
- Assistant Professor of Analytical Chemistry | Millikin University (10.3.13)
- Assistant Professor of Atmospheric/Environmental Chemistry | University of Colorado Boulder (10.3.13)
- Assistant Professor in Mass Spectrometry | Wichita State University (10.3.13)
- Faculty Position in Forensic/Analytical Chemistry | Ohio University (10.3.13)
- Positions in Analytical Chemistry and Organic Synthesis | Ohio State University (10.3.13)
- Three Faculty Positions | University at Albany, SUNY (10.2.13)
- Assistant Professor of Physical Chemistry | University of North Texas (10.1.13)
- Assistant Professor of Organic Chemistry | University of California, Riverside (10.1.13)
Current students, alumni, and employers are strongly encouraged to work with NIU Career Services to take full advantage of the available career planning and job search services.
Employers may also contact Ryan Damhoff to post a position announcement on our department's employment page.