College Scholarship Application Process
Here is a list of all the available CEET scholarships. You only need to complete and submit one scholarship application to be considered for any of the scholarships listed. The scholarship committee will ensure all applicants are considered for the necessary scholarships. Click on each scholarship to read more about the value of the award, eligibility requirements and requirements to maintain the scholarship.
Supporting Documents Required with Application:
- Unofficial Transcript. MyNIU for currently enrolled students. New entering freshmen or transfers send transcript from high school or community college.
- Personal Statement. This is the applicant’s chance to tell the selection committee about themselves, things that cannot be found in a transcript or resume, topics could include: background, current situation, why applicant chose the field of engineering or technology, significant skills learned at work, extracurricular activities, plans for the future, why the scholarship is needed...it is up to the applicant what topics to include, statement should not be longer than one page.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (optional).
- Copies of Recent Awards or Certificates (optional).
- Interviews may be required.