Blackboard NG Quick Guides
Listed below are links to tutorials provided by Blackboard, outlining use of the new features that faculty and TAs will find in Blackboard Next Generation (NG), version 9.1. Blackboard is currently scheduled to be upgraded from version 8.0 to 9.1 in May 2011.
- Getting Started with Assignments [PDF]
- Getting Started with Building a Test [PDF]
- Getting Started with Course Content [PDF]
- Getting Started with Groups [PDF]
- Getting Started with the Course Environment [PDF]
- Getting Started with the Grade Center [PDF]
- Setting up a WebDAV Folder - Mac OS X Instructions [PDF]
- Setting up a WebDAV Folder - Windows Instructions [PDF]
Additional manuals and tutorials developed by Blackboard are also available in addition to workshops and podcasts from the Faculty Development and Instructional Design Center.
Last Updated: 4/08/2016