Blackboard Collaborate Breakout Groups
Remember when your teacher divided the class into groups to work on assignments together? Well, now moderators can do the same thing in the Collaborate Ultra virtual class environment! Moderators can choose student groupings or allow Collaborate to randomly group students for them. They can also choose to let participants switch to another group, and even join a particular breakout group to help facilitate collaboration.
In a group, participants experience a face-to-face collaborative environment. They can use Collaborate's high quality video and audio. They can chat just in the group or send messages to the whole class. They can share files and collaborate on the whiteboard together. And if they use Google ChromeTM, they can also share applications.
Learn more here.
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags