Blackboard Collaborate Closed Captioning
Collaborate with the Ultra experience takes your classroom conferences to the next level… and we’re not leaving anyone behind. The closed captioning feature provides an accessible alternative for students who are deaf or hard of hearing. It can be used for students whose native language is different from the moderator’s. And it can be helpful for anyone trying to follow along!
Learn more here.
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags