I am trying to export a pool on a Mac. When the pool is downloaded, the .zip file is automatically unzipped by Stuffit 10. Is there a way to prevent this, since Blackboard need the zip archive and rejects the unzipped folders?
To prevent from the automatic unpacking of the .zip file, set the preferences in Stuffit under "Expansion" uncheck "Automatically Expand Archives."
Last Updated: 09/26/2007
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags